Rock me

12:46

 
Good evening my friends! It's been quite some time since I last posted up here, but now I'm back!
As the air is getting colder, I'm dressing warmer and warmer, head to toe that is. I always loved beanies, but never found one that would absolutely fit my needs. Now I finally did. I wanted a black one, but this one was just too big and too gorgeous not to have. Anyways, beanies are just cool! They remind me of a cartoon Ed, Edd and Eddie, where one of the characters wore it all the time. Not really the same, but I always flash back on that cartoon when I see a beanie.

How are you guys? Can you believe it's mid November already? Christmas gifts, New year's plans, winter boots all comming up now..kind of exciting right? Last year, this time, I remember being so anxious about going to New York, counting down days, minutes..funny to see where life takes us, you never know what's next.

xo

 shirt Zara
beanie & leggins H&M
bag Mango

You Might Also Like

18 komentarji

  1. Gorđs fotke, kje je ta fotogenična streha? :D Pa like za outfit in napisano, luštno! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mislm da je čis na vrh garažne hiše pr cityparku ;) drgač pa res gorđs fotke! ;)

      Delete
    2. Res je, citypark garaža hehe..hvalaa vama :) xx

      Delete

  2. great outfit, love it..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

  3. great outfit, love it..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. waawww...res so hude fotkice <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full lepe fotke in outfit! Kapica da en poseben touch, obsedena sem z njimi zadnje case :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kapica je tudi meni všeč in čevlji.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luštkana, kapica & srajčka sta čist hude :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. your legs are awesome! and rockin' this grungey chic look. your hat's cute btw. thanks for stopping by my blog! <3

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! Love your blog... ❤
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love whole this look! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i soehow really like this entry, the location on a parking roof (i have no idea how to call it correctly <3) is cool and has a mysterious touch.

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty pictures and awesome outfit!
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know if you do :)

    lextravagance.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit and I love those heels.
    Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Find the best contractor for fixing Leak Roof Repair and replacement storm damage in Athens Georgia, Our team visiting free site check up storm damage and leak roof. If you are facing roof leak and damage, feel free to call us to visit site.

    ReplyDelete