red diamond

11:24


Whenever the smell of chestnuts overwhelms the city, the first mulled wine poured in our glasses and when moccasins are quickly replaced with Ugg's, we all know that the winter season is on. The last few weeks were extremly the above-like. These last weeks were probably also the last ones for trench and vests without anything warmer along. Anyways, I am super excited for this season, and I can't wait to go skiing with my friends. It's been such a long time since I stood on my snowboard.
When I was younger, my family and our family friends went skiing in Italy every winter season, and I can still remember how fun that was. Careless, crazy and full of snow!. But as we grow older, the family skiing holidays kinda stopped. So I'm ready to now get back on! On snowboard ladies and gentlemen..

This may sound a bit crazy, considering that not even Halloween has gone by, but the Christmas mood is getting to me already! I have secretly downloaded few Christmas songs I listen at night, the list for gift shopping is done and the ideas for Christmas decoration are lingering in my head for quite some time now, trying hard not to burst out to soon.

Please tell me that I'm not the only one with this Christmas obsession way before the actual Christmas time?
How have you guys been lately? I hope you're having a great pre-very-cold-winter time! :)

xox

  
faux fur vest Only
jeans Diesel
sneakers Converse
bag & shirt Zara 

You Might Also Like

9 komentarji

  1. great look :) Would you like to follow each other?

    feel free to visit and comment my blog: http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look! love those jeans

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. simpaticne fotke :)

    xo I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super blog i fotke, pratim te :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should know how much I adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Great blog!

    I follow you...


    Visit my blog too ;)


    http://dressedcrisis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the last picture, you look adorable.
    Also, nice shoes and shirt!

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit!! :))

    Big kiss!
    www.sositamenalis.com

    ReplyDelete