new on my wishlist

11:36



The colder it gets, the more intensive I search through online shops to find the perfect jacket for this winter. As you already know, fur is one of my, not so secret, obsessions, and browsing through julesb.co.uk made my search a whole lot easier. First stop, Yves Salomon category! As big and luxurious as this black furry jacket looks like, it would be a sin not to caught my eye. It sure did, isn't it gorgeous? Imagine this big, maybe a bit oversized, jacket combined with black leather skinny jeans, sexy biker boots and red lipstick? Loove! Take a look at their website, I bet you'll find one too many gorgeous pieces there ;)

You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. Čudovit, jst ga tud dodajam na svojo wishlisto! :D<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja hud je za znort...jest bi ga tud mela v svoji omari:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi . Im fran, a spanish male fashion blogger. maybe you like my style and want to follow me

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true dear!
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete