Starstruck

04:54


September has obviously decided to bring a pocket full of rain with his big arrival to the city. To tell you the truth I kinda like it! The heat was becoming unbearable and the ground couldn't be more gratefull for the rain splash all over. For my birthday (see here) my girlfriends bought me the second and the last, third book of Fifty Shades series, and nothing beats a weather like this, with a great book in my hands, warm blanket and good old movies like Pretty Woman and Notting Hill, in the evening. After a long and hot summer it does feel good.
I have to say, I will miss all the summer, light dresses (I haven't even wear them all yet!), sandals, shorts..
But it's comforting to know, that Fall has so much to offer! Like I already said in my previous posts, Fall is the best time for outfits!

What do you guys like to do on a rainy weekends? Has anyone read Fifty Shades yet? Let me know what you think about it, I lovee it!

I wish you all a happy Saturday & September!
xox

ps: you can follow me on twitter or on my fb page ;)



skirt Zara
tshirt Intimissimi
sweater&bag H&M

You Might Also Like

23 komentarji

  1. Lepotička. Tudi meni prija tale dežek, vendar bi vseeno še malo poletja :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ful lusten pulover :)

    ps. nominirala sem te za so sweet blog award, upam da se vkljucis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pulovercek mi je top! Full lepa kombinacija!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prelep outfit :)
    Pa lih vidla sm da je izšel prevod Fifty shades of grey :) A je fajn knjiga? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazin glam look=))))) xx dear =))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those movies too. I love all of Julia Roberts films. Love your top and clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love everything!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. heey nice blog, love your style :)
    how about following each other?
    let me know

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for follow me, now I follow you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Full lepa, še posebi pulovrček mi je kjut :D

    PS: You are mine So Sweet blogger :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Čudovit puloverček :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely sweater :) That metallic clutch you paired it with is perfectly adorable too.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh love the sweater. anyway just stumbled randomly to this blog and lovin' it. followed you now. (:

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!!! Following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your blouse, what a great color and those shoes are so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your clutch rocks! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
    Alice&Sara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the studded sweater and the colorful clutch! Great blog by the way!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh,wow! you have so cool style, chic :)

    ReplyDelete