Furry day

06:03


"I don't even imagine myself doing anything else, rather than things I have planned for me to do. I just don't see no other option." - EK

After so many years, after so many different ideas and different state of mind, I am so happy to now know in my heart and soul, exactly what makes me happy and what I see myself doing. Since I've establish that, the thought of not making just that, hasn't crossed my mind not even once. It's a scary thing to even think about, and I have no idea how to anwser a question like that, so I don't. Believing and working hard is the only way! As long as you fulfill those two, you are on a good path! And never settle for something that doesn't make you happy, we only live once, and at least for me, that's a hell of a motivation!

As the mornings are becoming more and more chilly, but Winter warm jackets and coats are still a bit too much, I decided to update my trench with a little fur addition that's more than successfully, keeping me warm. How do you like it? I think it revives the whole outfit, plus it's really really warm! And soft..

Anyways, the weekend is almost over, I had a great one and I hope all of you did too!
 xo


leggins&shirt H&M
flats Bershka
bag Aldo
sunnies Mango
fur vintage

You Might Also Like

31 komentarji

  1. Sto passando per invitarti a conoscere mia Page : http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1 , sempre agiornata con tutto su le moda , make up , decorazione e tante altro..

    Nostro blog : http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    Bacii ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh to krzno! ful všeč =) zakon post!!
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super! in končno bomo spet trenče nosile. wawawuiwa =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta outfit mi je pa najbolj všeč !! Love it <3 sploh trenč pa krzno pa legice pa figica .. super si !! ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely one outfit=))))) happy sunday=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your text is so TRUE. i feel the same way.
    Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prelepooo :) res si lepa
    In super tale plašček :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ful mi je vsec, cist po mojem okusu in krzno je super na trencu :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable outfit! I'm still trying to stay away from fur items, I just don't want summer to end!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lepa! Čist jesenska :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoa i love that fur stole! and by the way, it looks like you're having so much fun!

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE UR JACKET, AND TIGHTS! ;) AND UR HAIRSTYLE IS SWEET ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loove the coat! You look super stylish :)
    Vogue Villain

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the fur addition, it looks great.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. seriously this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Evo pa je jesen ze tukaj :D Jaz se vedno vztrajam s poletnimi posti :) Full lep trenc in cela kombinacija! Figa ti noro dobro pase!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. me encanta el abrigo! el peinado es geniall

    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love that coat on you, and that very neat bun!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit is amazing! That coat is gorgeous.

    xoxo,
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your style Eva :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great outfit!!, the coat it's so beautiful !
    I'm following you now :) , have a nice weekend !
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love it!!

    xx

    http://mycarameldream.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Girl, I seriously love the addition to your trench. Loved it so much I pinned it ;) Super cute darling.
    What is it that you do that you love so much?

    ReplyDelete
  24. One word needed- f a n t a s t i c !!! chic & pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. you're so pretty! love everything about this outfit. all the different textures are great--- leather, fur snood! and the trench is just classic. so great! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute combo, i just dont like the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. great photos!! i love the accessories <3

    xo's

    - teeney
    http://christeeney.blogspot.com
    http://jamntee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete