Breezy

01:07


"Don't throw away something precious for something that one day will mean nothing."

Being young a lot of times gives us an excuse to do something that we probably wouldn't even think of doing when a bit older per say. We ARE young and we should be trying all of different things, travel, explore, be stupid, but at least for me, like in everything, there is a fine line I know not to cross no matter what age. Especially when it comes to relationships, romantic and friendship ones, the "I'm young excuse" just shouldn't be working. Enjoy until you find it enjoyable, love untill it's lovable, but never give away something you enjoy and love for a crazy wish or thing you would like to accomplish just to cross it off your personal things-to-do-while-I'm-young-list. And by crazy I mean super crazy, drunk crazy, crazy crazy.
Anyways, I am all about seizing life as much as possible, but like I said, there are limits.
When do you think that the "I'm young excuse" stops working? Does it ever?

One of the things I try to seize as much as I can these days, are also all the Summer dresses I haven't yet worn and mix them with something that will keep me warm through the day. Cute flats are also back in the game! This pair of flats that you see on the pictures, I got in Udine, Italy, are super comfortable and I can basically wear them with everything. I am in a look for some new high top sneakers though, but still haven't found the right ones, so I would be more than happy if you guys have any asuggestions.

Happy almost weekend everyone!
xox



bag Aldo
sunnies Ray Ban
jeans jacket Zara

You Might Also Like

31 komentarji

  1. waa... ko si lušna!

    www.podezju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lepo napisano, tale we're young pa YOLO je kul "izgovor" v mejah normale...
    anyways, luštne fotkice na carski lokaciji pa res kul outfit, just the way aha aha I like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i couldn't agree more with you--we are young, and even though maybe we're not as young as we have been, we SHOULD try new things.

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool =))luškana!!!
    visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, kako si luštna! Ful lep outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely, it looks like: autumn is here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pic of your header is just lovely :)!

    Lens&anythingElse

    ReplyDelete
  8. ful lušne fotke! supergice lahko pa v galeriji prečekiraš, od Y-3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ur lookin so lovely!!!! amazin nude dress=))) have a sweet day=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breezy look indeed! Love the carefree vibe of this outfit. A dress paired with a denim jacket is always a winner. :)

    adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog and post! (;

    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna let me know. xx

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing, i like these photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear!
    Love so much you're blog, is amazing!
    Follow u, my name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

    Hope u follow back :) :)

    A lot of kisses.
    http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect outfit for breezy weather..!

    Thanks for visiting my blog the other day =)

    x
    http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So lovely post, my dear!

    Have a wonderful week,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    New Post: Milan VFNO - Focus on TOD'S!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've got similar dress! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute outfit! I have the same dress in electric blue!

    xx

    http://mycarameldream.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that dress!

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute dress,
    looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning dress and I am in love with the handbag. Lovi'n ur blog :D *New Follower* Bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete