all black, everything black

09:32


Have you ever caught yourself staring at people for no reason at all? I do that quite a lot, and I do so because in some way it kinda calms me. It really does. People you just look at give you no stress, no chaos, just a blank slate that allows you to paint their story on your own terms. Looking at people you don't know is like looking at piece of art. Most of them look exquisite, beautiful, but when you learn about the story behind, nothing looks as beautiful as it did at the first sight.
So observing people, and picturing how happy and careless they are makes me happy.

About the outfit! I have already introduced you to the Malloni shop in this post, but today you finally get to see me wearing some of the amazing pieces I found from the new A/W collection. I adore black clothes individually, but black on black is my favourite "combination"! And look at this pants, how cool is that! Seriously guys, I don't think I've seen, or wear, better pair than these. Comfortable, easy wearable and definitely outstanding. 

So if you are going to visit Malloni let me first give you little heads up about the collection.


Mallon for autumn / winter 2012/13 represents a woman who flirts with trends Rock and Grunge style. The selected materials such as wool, metallised yarn and leather color and shades of gray, black and white tones that accompany them are dark brown, copper and aqua shades of green, Mallon woman emphasizes the female part of his boys' ego, but through a sophisticated elegance and timeless beauty expresses it's innovative and unique identity. 

So that's it guys. Make sure to visit the shop, show some love on their FB page Malloni Ljubljana where you can also see lot's of pictures and articles and make sure to follow me also on twitter, FB..and have you visited my lookbook yet? :)

Have a wonderful Saturday all!
Kiss
wearing: all Malloni

You Might Also Like

27 komentarji

  1. noro dobr...hlače so top:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow, hlače pa reklčk z usnjenim delom sta me čist navdušla <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super outfit...sploh ker je all black
    i heart black!

    xo I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! :-)

    - www.katrineaastorp.blogg.no

    ReplyDelete
  5. Všeč mi je zelo. Je pa bil včeraj tak dan; dan za črno. Šla sem na rojstni dan, pa se nismo zmenili pa smo bili vsi odeti v črno. (: Prav zanimivo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Love your blog. Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or more?

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog and I love this Outfit
    Check out mine:

    http://yourefromthe70ies.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty all black look :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All black is so good. I love that you have a high ponytail and sunglasses too! Looking very Wang

    ReplyDelete
  11. black black black, lovely!

    http://linssessa.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this outfit so much. then again i think that all black outfits are great and you can never go wrong with them!

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love wearing all black, I'm SOOOOOOO happy about this seasons gothic trends! I'm now your newest follower. If you'd like to view my blog, I can be founnd at http://justmeedee.blogspot.com
    Dawn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your look, i love wearing black although i usually add some grey into all black outfits (i'm not daring ahaha);) would you like to follow each other? xx
    http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. All black is something I really love wearing, this combo slook amazing on you!
    What do you think about following each other? Tell me what you think
    www.pwincipessa.blogspot.com
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice!
    I'm you newest follower, what about you being my newest follower too?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. the all black outfit is stunning. and totally agree--people watching is very calming!

    ReplyDelete