22

06:04


No way around it, no switching numbers, it's official. Yesterday I turned twenty two!  
Twenty two?! I will have to get used to that.

The dresscode, as you might have noticed, was white. Simple as pudding I like it. Hehe..
 Today I will let the pictures do most of the talking. I didn't take as many, as for the decorations and all , but I hope you'll get the picture how everything looked like..

 ...and this is how:



For my outfit I wore, glittery Necessary clothing dress, bought last December in New York. This was actually the first time I wore it (besides here - which doesn't really count).
 Before yesterday, there was just no event or something worth wearing it, so my birthday dinner seemed appropriate. Here are some od my pictures taken through the whole dinner..


I already talked about my best friends several times right? Well here are some pictures, just for you to imagine who these cool girls are..


Later in the evening, after the delicious dinner (which I forgot to capture, damn!), all of the girls sang the Happy Birthday song and suprised me with the BEST gift possible!

Can you guess what it was? :)


It was such a great night! A big biiig thanks to my mom, who I once again wouldn't do it like this without her, and ofcourse to my lovely friends who came and I always have such a good time with! Love you all soo soo much <3

 xoxo

You Might Also Like

26 komentarji

  1. vse najlepše in najboljšeee!!
    Krasno žurkico si organizirala in oblekca je čudovita! =)

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/2012/08/mancinas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Po fotkah sodeč ste se krasno imele :P Happy B-day & všečkam tvoj rojstnodnevni outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa js bi bla tut tvoja prjatlca :D :))
    Super izgleda/te :) pa VSE NAJBOLJŠEE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To pa je top praznovanje ;)
    Vse naj naj Eva ;) ****

    ReplyDelete
  5. waw, vsaka čast vama z mami k sta tok lepo prpravle vse skupi, res zgleda čudovito + toooook lepa oblekca :)true spirit birthday girl...vse skupi k iz kšne carske MTV fashionable serije :):)
    p.s. Vse najboljše :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. HBD girl, zelim ti da osvojis svet, z nasmeskom na obrazu in norimi petkami na nogah!
    Kjut parti in kjut punce... oblekca, oblekca je pa noro dobra!! I want!!

    A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Čudovit post Eva :)!Prav uživala sem ob gledanju slik.V tej zlati oblekici si prav luštna in dekoracije za vrtno zabavo so res krasne.Res škoda,da nimaš kakšnih slikic od večerje.Tako...želim ti vse najboljše in najlepše v tvojem novem letu in še veliko lepih postov :)!XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! I just turned 21, it's crazy getting so old. Takes a lot of getting used to!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice photos:) You look like great and your blog is amazing:) Happy birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated bigday! 22 is a great number, so make sure to have so much fun!
    Lovely photos, babe!

    Love,
    http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like an absolutely fabulous time! Twenty-two is a great year! Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. vauu. ostala sem brez besed :)
    & vse najboljše ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pictures!Would you like to follow each other?x

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo kakšna super zabava, se vidi, da ste se imele zakon... vsee naajboolšee :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated 22nd! Your photos are amazing - looks like it was a blast!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a lovely day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look like you enjoyed your party! loved the details in decorations
    FOLLOW each other???

    ****CHANEL handbag giveaway on http://www.fashion-a-holic.com/****

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely pictures! :)
    http://littlegirlinbigfashion.blogspot.com/
    http://littlegirlbigfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy belated birthday..you are so beautiful...Very pretty blog and love your styles. Cheers;)

    EDGYMIX-Travel for Fashion”

    ReplyDelete
  20. You all look so cute! Happy birthday!

    xoxo

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vse najboljše! Zgleda, da ste se mele superfinofajn! :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  22. your header is so amazing.. like it


    Love Claudia
    www.pecockfeathergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i really like your blog. so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Vse najboljše in najlepše še z moje strani! Full hude slikce.. se vidi da ste prav uzivale in da ste mele super atmosfero :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. waw, res lepe fotke! pa vse najboljše in najlepše ti želim :) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. O čist hud rojstni dan :D Pa vse naj naj z zamudo...

    ReplyDelete