white on white

10:15


New place, new people, new beginning..doesn't that sound nice? I probably talked about this one too may times before, but every once in a while I get a reminder in my head, telling me to do so. Or should I say, do it before I loose my mind. But sadly, I am still on the same spot as I was months ago, talking about the same stuff. So hard to get anywhere around here where I live. Not literally, work wise. Even literally actually if you don't have a car, or a driver licence for that matter, wich reminds me, I need to do that too. Soon. 
Anyways, a change in place and people would do me great right now. Anytime actually. 
They say money doesn't buy happines, but I know for a fact, that the money I would use for buying one way ticket to New York and a place to stay, would make me the happiest girl in the world. And please don't hold on to what I have just said, there are other things in my life I am happy and grateful about, but somehow, for me, isn't enough.
To live, work and just to be surrounded by people full of hope twoards something bigger, would give me so much energy and enthusiasm to achieve what I really want and what makes me happy. All I need is a chance. And in the end of a day, don't we all?

 Are you guys satisfied with where you live, I mean work wise, people wise..? I would kill for an internship at some fashion house, magazine or anything that would later on help me to get, or even start my dream job. But like I said, the place where I live is not the right place.
So if anyone out there is searching for someone, as in fashion assistant or writer for a magazine, feel free to contact me :))

Till next time,
xo



blazer Promod
clock vintage
shirt Chicwish
pants Bershka
bag Zara
shoes Converse

You Might Also Like

27 komentarji

  1. Such a cute outfit!!! Sorry you have the anywhere but here's...
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-glam-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. vaaaau.vedno tako lepa :) supr slikce
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ful luskan outfit in top slikce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so stylish with your shirt and so cool with your sneakers!!! such a great outfit!

    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    ~~follow each other?



    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joj, jzt te čist razumem kaj hočeš povedat...sem že preživela eno leto v tujini in zdej sem spet doma, pa se nikakor ne morem privadit. Slovenija je čudovita, vendar je žal to trenutno dežela brez perspektive. Upajmo, da se obrne na bolje in da vsaj nekaterim uspe živeti svoje sanje. Drugače pa, če boš imela kakšno možnost za pobeg, jo le pogumno zagrabi! ;)
    good luck xx

    Lp, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! I've the same bag, but is black ;)
    I'm following u... If you want, you can follow me back :D


    NEW POST: coats for this fall
    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look. It is really chic but not too formal as you wear the converse!!
    Aazing post, congrats :)

    Christina xxx
    http://2stylemates.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' the look, hun. Casual chic at it's finest. :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    Come follow me...
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the white on white! the converse look great with the outfit :)


    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love combination of shorts and converse, you look really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The white is so pretty!!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Classic! :) Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love it if you'd follow me!!

    -Stephanie
    @SweetsAndChicBoutiques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute combo...love the extra surprise with sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit! I like the blazer!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! your outfit looks amazing *-* find your blog very interesting and lovely :*

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. tale je pa edn mojih najljubših outfitov v zadnjem času na tvojem blogu, taka švedska eleganca :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kok lepa srajčka =)) big like!!!
    visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this outfit, white on white is always a winner!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lepe slike. Belo je belo, najlepse.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your blog is fantastic! I like it :)) You have such a great style :)

    http://theblogger-girl.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  23. oo, ful mi je všeč stajling! Čisto moj okus!

    ReplyDelete
  24. fabolous look! love the blazer, and all stars!!!

    I would like to follow you by GFC but something is not right with ur GFC... check it ;)

    ReplyDelete