It's in the morning

11:28


I don't think getting up will ever be the easiest thing to do for me in the morning, or in any other part of a day for that matter, but peaceful and fresh mornings, since always, have been on top of my I love list. It's just amazing how peaceful it really is. The rising mist, the sun comming through it..and breakfast. Yes, that's my favourite part of mornings. Shocking, huh? Besides that, I just enjoy getting ready for wherever I go, putting on make-up, dressing up. It's not always the easiest thing to do, especially on a bad day, but I always see the challenge in all of this, so when I win the battle against bad day, my mood, the feeling is great. I remember that I used to style my outfit every night before I went to sleep, but now I just wake up, feeling as I feel, and dress for the moment. Much better way I think.

And let me be honest, my everyday mornings don't exactly look like most blogger's mornings do, as I read around. Sometimes I wish they did though. You know, reading favourite blogs and pages while sipping favourite drink... No, no. Make-up & dressing up first, then I eat, if the time let's me, then I prepare my bag and then "bum" through the door and off to work. I have no time for blogs in the morning. During the week that is. During the weekend the story is much different. I take my time. Time to make delicious breakfast, time to read blogs while I eat, time to read a book, time to just sit back on the couch and enjoy the beautiful mornings. I love weekends. I love weekend mornings...


How do you like to spend your mornings? Are you at all a morning person, or you like to sleep in? Please tell me I'm not the only blogger who doesn't have the "tipical" blogger mornings ;)

Xx

shoes Nelly
bag Zara
dress&ring H&M

You Might Also Like

22 komentarji

  1. beautiful outfit!love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj, še zmeraj sm zaljubljena v to torbico. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My morning is nothing like that either, I don't even have breakfast most days and I get up all grumpy, usually think about what I'm going to wear and in the morning I try it on tho sometimes it doesn't look as good as I thought and I have to change. I'm not a morning person but during the holidays when I do wake up early I feel good about it, having a cup of coffee and listening to some music while I'm on the internet before I get up and get dressed. Any way I love your dress and your wedges are super perfect! You look gorgeous dear :)

    Love!
    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool combination like always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful is the only word :) Wanna follow each other ??

    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am one of those people who needs 8 hours minimum of sleep so I set my alarm til the last possible minute and shower/blow-dry my hair/put makeup on/get changed and run out the door for work all in half an hour just so I can sleep as long as possible. No time for reading blogs in the morning :(

    cute ourfit! Just discovered your blog and I love it so much :) Where are you from?

    latrDAYS

    - katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zakon post =)) love it!
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. luškan outfit. oblekca je noro dobra.
    & supr blogc (following)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, zelo lepa...Once again :) Classy but fabulous :) Z mano in mojimi jutri je dost podbn- idealna so ta v izico z branjem blogov, revij in yummy zajtrkom...Večina pa polna divjanja, na hitr spite kave in prezgodnjega zvonenja budilke. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! Lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't really know what a typical blogger morning is or should be, but i usually catch up on blogs before i go to bed or sometime during the weekend. i'm a morning person and like to take my time in the morning. rushing to work only gets me stressed. i love the dress!

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dress and shoes!

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encanta esos botines ...
    Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is nice ...
    my morning are quite busy as other parts of days usually are as well though .. but if not I like to prepare or cook good breakfast, listen jazz music and chill a bit

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the outfit, so chic!!

    thank you very much
    for the comment on my blog!

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOving that bag haha...and the dress looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooow, ful lep look. Še posebej mi je ušeč torba. Pretty :)

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your wedges ! Nice look !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute look ^^ But I would have changed the shoes.

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  20. in love with the whole outfit!
    the dress amazing and the wedges just perfect!

    xx Rallou

    http://mycarameldream.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete