flower power

12:52


There is nothing that can compare with few days of total disconnection from phones, internet, real life. Summer days are the best, I think we can all agree on that. I like to start my day with morning run around the camp when most of the people are still sleeping, jumping in the sea afterwards and later on, stopping by the cutest little local bakery for the yummiest croissant and freshly squeezed lemonade. Brilliant! And the view up there is so beautiful, you can see it in one of the pictures, trully amazing.
What I enjoyed the most, was watching sun rising in the morning, and then watch it sink in the water in the evening. I never get to see sunset this beautiful as I do at the seaside. Tanning right by the sea, refreshing salty water, cute guys all around, reading books, listening to the waves..., oh my, I could do this everyday!


Back to the city now, and with few more days off I'm yet thinking what would be the best way to exploit them. A trip to the lake wouldn't be a bad idea, right? If you have any good ideas just let me know, I will be happy to hear about them any maybe even realize them.

What have all of you been up to these past sunny days? Hope you are having a great time wherever you are.


Love,
Eva

pants&jacket Zara
bag Dorothy Perkins
shoes Transporter

You Might Also Like

28 komentarji

  1. I love the look :) It's way too cold lately to head to the beach where I'm at but in couple of months I'll be heading back for some late summer sun.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ta jaknca, perfect res :) pa luškane fotkice, take navdahnjene s true spirit poletno uživancijo :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adej kok si dobra no =)

    www.podezju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lepe slikice :)
    super outfit

    xo I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur lookin soooo cute=)))))) ur sandals is so amazin=))) happy monday=))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fotke! jaknca je pa top! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. iii, kok kjut fotka & jaknca :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely!!!
    great look!
    xx


    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool blazer !

    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool jacket!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This jacket is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these pictures :) Your outfit is great and the overall atmosphere is so stunning!

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos! You have a very nice blog.
    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh! čudovita jaknca :) in supr fotke
    imam nov blogec; http://pastelpinklove.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so pretty!
    I love the jacket :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw I have the same ZARA jacket, I love your header too!
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Slatka devojka. Svidja mi se outfit

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kok hud outfit =)),čist tko simpl ampak ful pride do izraza! big like =)
    visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful outfit, I have the same jacket ! xx drunkoffashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kaj je zdaj to? Dva tedna brez objave?! Ti ti! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute outfit!!! lovely blog!
    xx
    b

    ReplyDelete
  22. Definitely following you. Love the blazer. You look like just an adorable person!
    www.adashofrobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. fantastic photographs! looks like you had a really good time :) x

    ReplyDelete