Flipped

09:19


Yesterday I watched the movie Flipped and let me tell you, it was the cutest movie ever! It's about young love trying to find the right way. The same events but two different minds, two differend views, opinions, and how it all becomes one eventually. Movies like that are always a joy to watch, because they bring back the romantic part of me, back to wanting to experience love like that one day. I'm all about cuteness. Candless, love letters, roses, shy looks and approaches...Back in the day love was all about actions, not so much about words like nowadays. I wish we could bring that back. But at least love like that still can be read in a books and seen in movies.But future boyfriend, if you are reading this, note the words, I'll expect nothing but cute actions and lot's and lot's of fun. 

The next day, today to be specific, I needed to shoot some outfit pictures, because the movie was just so inspiring. I loved the time when the movie took place, their style, interior. So I put on a jumpsuit, took my grandpa's vespa and hit the road! Hope you like the pictures.

Oh, I'm on instagram now too, you can find me under evesbreeze, and another one bites the dust..

Xoxo

jumpsuit Zara
shoes Marc O'Polo

You Might Also Like

15 komentarji

  1. Joii spet maš tok lepe čeveljčke !! :) pa še vedno me zanima iz kje so tisti beli sandalčki z mašnco? :$
    Pa outfit je tut super !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :)) Tisti z mašnco so pa iz ene trgovince v Udinah, sam pa nevem kako se ji reče veš :s Ko bom naslednič tm si zapomnem in napišem! :) Xx

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look! really like your top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! *.*

    Kiss kiss from Switzerland :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos and awesome style!!!!
    Great and interesting blog!!!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.gr/

    Kisses
    the scent of glamour

    ReplyDelete
  6. iiii, lepa, čist poletna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never even heard of Flipped. I'll have to look out for that :) You look lovely! I love your blog xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely photos...I like ur top...
    xo...xo...L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it,follow you :D
    http://fashionandthecity-ilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes love from nowadays is indeed different! I love the romance in old movies as well! Love your jumpsuit and the pictures are great together with that Vespa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely top!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE SHORTS!!!!
    XOXO





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute look. And OH MY I want that old Vespa NOW!!

    ReplyDelete