Besides a big suitcase, I also need at least three small bags: beach bag, city bag and going out/party bag.
Top 5 things, that I never (and you shouldn't too) go to the beach without - beach bag:
- a hat --> great for the beach, while reading a book, and absolutely lovely for exploring the surroundings and cute summer cities
- a book --> who doesn't enjoy a great book in the holidays
- a sunscreen --> never forget to apply the sunscreen at least 30 – 45 minutes before exposing yourself to the sun, it takes just that much so the sunscreen can absorbe into your skin
- my blackberry --> for nothing more than a great music to my ears
- and last but not least money --> cold water and ice-cream can't never be out of reach, especially water..drink lot's and lot's of water, and try to stay away from any sweet juices
Top 5 things for exploring the city - city bag:
- a camera --> I love to capture everything I feel is beautiful, especially me and my friends fooling around
- my blackberry --> in case of losing my friend on the way, hehe
- refreshing tishues --> like it says, to refresh if it's really hot, or to prevent a stain from too much gelato at one time ;)
- a wallet
- a mirror
Top things I take with me while going out:
- my wallet
- my blackberry
- a mirror
So how do your preperations and packing go for the summer? You rather take more than less? Vice versa? Let me know your top things to bring with you on your vacations.
Have a great Friday and enjoy the upcoming weekend!!
dress Massimo Dutti