Messy twisting

10:18


Classic bun. I've been wearing the classic bun on daily bases for the past 2 months now, let down hair just don't seem to please me anymore. I probably iron and let down my hair approximately 2 or 3 times a week, all the rest the bun. It's fast, easy and so cute to wear. But same as I got bored of the every day straight hair it was only the time matter when the same would happen with the classic bun. So today, I started experimenting different ways to spice up the bun. A fun hairdo with the romantic twist. The bun is still present, only this time, it's way lower than normally.
How do you like it? If you guys have any interesting "spice up the bun" ideas I would be happy to hear about them and try them myself.

Hope you all had a great weekend and be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow, when the second post - Bikini Battle: Eva. vs Ania'lysis will be posted!

Xx



You Might Also Like

19 komentarji

  1. o kok pa lepa! js tud čedalje pogostej eksperimentiram z laski:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Kaaaaaj? okej, čarovnija! res božanska frizura <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. iiii kak si kjut! super frizura <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u for ur compliment, i really love ur hair

    http://keepitsimplestupidblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. super zgleda in ful ti paše!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl...
    Nice blog... Thanks fo rstopping by at mine and commenting..


    I'm already following you... please follow me back...



    http://stylefax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm such a huge fan of buns. love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how your hair looks like! Following you now!
    Melu

    meluandmila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jako slatko!


    http://fillesimpleela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is really cute, and thanks for visisting http://fashion-crushh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. My state of hair is generally either tight bun, down, or messy something - this is a beautiful way of wearing your hair. Looks so light and effortlessy done :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! So lovely :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your hairstyle!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a moment when I'm sorry I have a short hair!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I was able to do this with my hair! I'm too clumsy and can never get mine to look like this!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing hair:)x



    www.inablondeworld.net

    ReplyDelete