Bikini Battle: Eva. vs Ania'lysis - week 3

14:12


Week 3 people!! It's going by so fast and I'm improving by every week. But as a day goes by, the more I realize that the whole battle is not that much vs. Anja than it is vs. myself. Everyday I struggle and loosing my mind with all the temptations around me, and it's hard let me tell you! But then at night I remind myself how far I've come, and actually feel great about myself and the things I do and eat everyday.

My plan is still going strong (see at Bikini Battle - week 2) and I added a new type of exercise on my schedule. Since there are quite some bad, rainy days ahead of us and I can't really run outside, I started to workout good old - fashioned way, the DVD way with Tracy Anderson. Looks so simple and easy..but oh no it's not! It's so hard, but good. I literally feel every single muscle in my body. For half of my muscles I didn't even know their location up until now.
But it's good. I just have to get used to it.

With all this healthy food involving in my life, so interesting, I now see so many interesting recipes that I wasn't even aware before this little project. I have so many things to try and show you guys.
But lunch is still something I like to eat like I always did. Well not completely, I don't mix let's say potatoes and meat, I prefer to mix vegetables and meat. 
And I adore risotto! So yummy.

I'm not completely sure that I will loose 5kg in these 5 weeks, but with all this exercise and healthy eating I'm sure I will at least shape up my body and feel more confident and then progressively achieve what I want.

Just keep your fingers crossed that I will not be tempted with the dolce vita yet again ;P
Three weeks down, two more to go..

                                                                                     ...click click how the lovely Ania'lysis is doing!


Xx

 (my lunches)

You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. keep up the good work! i really have to start thinking about fitness myself too and you are right it is really a battle with yourself and your own will and commitment! looks like you have been eating some healthy food as well. lovely blog, darling. i love the heading photo of you and you are very pretty.

    xx rae

    pop by if you have a moment! and if you like we can follow each other?

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete