Bikini Battle: Eva. vs Ania'lysis - week 2

06:12


Due to my sickness, I wasn't able to post this sooner but here it is.

In the second week of our little "Bikini battle" I have to say I was doing SO much better than the last one. I had a plan and I was pretty good at sticking to it. And I will be holding on to this plan hopefully for a long, long time. Not only I feel much better, but soon I will also achieve the long wanted - sexy bikini body.


So, this is how I do :
- first thing in the morning I drink a big glass of water on an empty stomach.
- 10 min after, breakfast*
- snack before lunch is a must for me, so I usually prepare myself fruit plate (oranges and bananas are my fave)
- lot's of water trough the whole day! 
- for lunch I pretty much eat everything, only in normal portions
- I wait about an hour and half and then it's exercise time*
- after execise I shower myself, calm down, eat fruit or yogurt
- no food after six


BREAKFAST

What I love to do, to make food more tempting and yummy to eat, is to prepare myself something that also looks nice. So even if I'm not a huge fan of something, it's much easier to eat that it would if I didn't "beautify" it. 
We have so many things to choose from when it comes to breakfas, but we have to watch that it's not too heavy for early mornings. I normally get up at 5.30 AM and this is what I most feel like eating:
  • poached eggs with grilled toast and some parsley + orange natural juice
  •  yogurt and cereal (sometimes even milk)
  • croissant with a glass of cold milk
  • grilled toast with butter

EXSERCISE

Running. For me the best and most liberating exercise is definitely running. I live in village and we have so many beautiful (natural) running tracks that would be shame not to use. I try to exercise at least 5 times a week, 45 minutes. After every run (30 minutes) I then also do sit-ups and exercises for the arms (15 minutes). I love strapless summer dresses so I have to work on my arms a lot!

Here is a short video of my beautiful running track :)


P.S. I decided that I will reveal the final results (in numbers, kilos) when 5 weeks are over. That way it will be bigger suprise for me and you guys. I weigh myself on the begining and I will do so in the end :)

I wonder how Ania'lysis did last week, let's see...

You Might Also Like

10 komentarji

  1. super..kar tako naprej :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ej prou navdihujeta me s temi svojimi blogerskim "bikini body" posti :) skos govorim ju3 pa reeeeees začnem ampak zdej pa reees :D uglavnem, kar tako naprej- pridna pa posnetk je suprca, tak sproščujajoč :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet blog! Love it! Would you like to follow each other? Check out my blog at www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! super battle :)

    xo I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is SO true! aw sorry to hear your not feeling good :( get better hun, rest up and take some vitamin C! Hope u get better soon!!! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. im obsessed about healthy eating and that my friend looks delicious ... thanks for sharing .. gonna give it a go for sure ! xx

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy looking at these photos, Eva! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ful luškan blogec, huda ideja za tale bikini battle-jst jo mam kar sama s sabo :D in super video, te kar zamika, da bi šel še sam tečt :)

    ReplyDelete