1 PIECE, 3 WAYS TO WEAR: Brown shoes #3

13:36


Last, but not least, part 3 of the first 1 piece, 3 ways to wear series. Here and here you can see the first two stylings with the same shoes. Wich styling do you prefer?
I like all of them, ofcource, but if I had to pick only one, I would definitely go for the first one.

So, this was just a "quickie", I'm off for now..
Xx


blazer Promod
dress Zara
shoes Zara
clutch vintage

You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. iii kere pa lepe pomladne sličice :) men si tale pa taprvi delita prvo mesto :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Res dobra ideja tole z 1 kosom pa več načini uporabe :) Supr zgledaš na vseh fotkah :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete