Pretty little bows

11:53



So, as many people have been doing this cute little hair bows, I decided to do one myself as well. Not as good looking as it might be, but I think it's still sooo funny and cute! And to be a bit different, I added a scarf bow to. As you might have noticed, I'm quite obsessed with scarfs and I try to be as creative as possible, and making a bow out of it is one of my favourites. Hair bow is probably not something I'd wear outside of my comfort zone aka my home, but it's sure fun to play with my hair every once and a while. 

I also decided to try out more different, wearable, hairdos for everyday and I'll sure post it here so you will be able to evaluate my progress in hairdos ;)

Got any good, fresh ideas for me?
Xox


 scarf Zara

You Might Also Like

24 komentarji

  1. zelooo lepa! :) Sploh ta fora še z rutko!! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures, You're so beautiful!:)
    By the way, I've created a new blog, and I want to recover my followers, so can you follow me again, please????
    I'll follow you now ofc!
    xoxo
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely beautiful! The make-up is incredible!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kolk ti pašeeee :D Kako narediš tako mašnjico?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kok si cuuuuuteee! :)) Full ti pasejo masnice :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so cute!:))
    http://andreapilipovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. luštkana, ti & tvoje pentljice :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great hair style I really want to try the bow in the hair look :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ful ti paše! Jaz bi jo na tvojem mestu zagotovo šla ven s tako frizuro!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it, very cute!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute hair! This hairstyle really suits you. http://evesbreeze.blogspot.com/

    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. in love with this photo! great hairstyle!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bow, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing!!!!!!!


    NEW POST - A Spring Outfit

    http://chocolateinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. We LOVE your hair!! Looks beyond amazing!

    PS. We’ve a $75 Giveaway to PLNDR on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg. adore this. Fabulous post, love. I hope you had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so jealous,I have watched so many you tube videos to do this hairstyle,and I haven't been able to master it like you!You look gorgeous!Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. KOk hudo, jst bi takoj mela tako frizuro! Res noro lepe fotkice pa še divica M.M. v odzadju, what a post! <3 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. uaau super frizura :))

    ReplyDelete
  20. oooo ful si lepa, res ti paše ta rdeč lip gloss :)

    ReplyDelete