Jack Daniel's

05:53


    Good afternoon my friends!
It's been a while now, since I've last updated my blog, but the truth is I was so lazy in this past rainy weeks and the last thing I wanted to do was getting out of my house, dressing up and take pictures. The lazy faze, even though the rain still hasn't stopped¸, was finally broken by an invitation to International Fashion Week by my friend Sara and I was more than happy to join her. Even though the show itself  wasn't that waw-oh- waw I still found it very entertaining. I did fell in love with Mura's orange-redish coat and would love to take it home with me immediately, but sadly that's not how the show works.
So yes, it was a lovely evening with even more lovely friends, the seats were great, laziness is over and I'm ready to step out again. Whatever's that supposed to mean ;)


Due to bad weather and huge desire to se Leo D. in 3D I'm going to the movies today. I love the Titanic but it was way, waay back when I last saw it so I'm really excited to see it again.

I wish you all to have a great weekend and lot's of  loooooove!
Xoxo

P.S. I have a facebook page Eva. and a twitter so you can follow my updates there too :)



blazer Promod
dress Kaos
shoes Zara
bag H&M

You Might Also Like

17 komentarji

  1. loving the clutch! x

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relly love your white blazer! Want something like that!!!!!!!
    xx

    http://fsnapshots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! great clutch!

    www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit!
    It´s great!
    I MUST follow you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice really nice! like ur outfit and the jack daniels cola drink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this suits you so well i love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make the messy bun look so elegant here! I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great look!
    I love the clutch <3
    Im gonna follow you and hope you will do the same!

    xx

    www.blondedutchpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos and outfit! Great blog and style!!!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love your clutch and your style and I personally think you are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute clutch!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the clutch and the white blazer, you look gorgeous!

    Totally following you now
    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think your blog is very inspiring, love the pictures. I'll follow you. I would be gratefull if you would follow me back

    xoxo
    http://byclementineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice outfit! love it! follow you! kisses

    thebowgirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. fejst lepa! pašeš na modno pisto :)

    ReplyDelete