1 PIECE, 3 WAYS TO WEAR: Brown heels

12:10


 Hello, hello my friends!

I am oh - so - excited, to tell you that something fresh is about to start happening on my blog. I am one of those girls, who get emotionally attached to their clothes. And because of that, I love to wear them over and over again. Never in the same way though. That's why I decided to make a spot on my blog, where I will be able to show you how I style one piece in more than one style.
As the weather is getting warmer and warmer, the more I love to wear open shoes. Such a good and free feeling. The shoes on the pictures are no exception. Gorgeous, open AND comfortable (now that's a first, right).

So, today I will be showing you the first styling out of three with this brown shoes. I like this look so much,  especially because it's very simple and easy to wear. And on the picture bellow you can also see the preview of the other two stlyings.

I really, really hope you guys will like it! :)
Xoxo




shoes and blazer Zara
vintage bag
leggins and ring H&M
vintage watches
basic t-shirt H&M

You Might Also Like

9 komentarji

  1. You look great sweety! Lovely shoes!
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pozdravljam novost!
    Res dobri čevlji! Pa super zgledaš, kot vedno! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THAT BLAZER!!!

    http://www.jutreptilia.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the look with the green blazer ;)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, so stylish, so happy!
    love it!

    xxx Ros.e, ...your new follower ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 fotka je pa tkooo UBIJALSKA! in štikli so adijo hudi! :))

    ReplyDelete