Lady with a hat

13:16


Remember when in previous post I told you that I'm kind of a neat freak and I know exactly what I want and how I want it? Well, nothing has changed since then, but I'd like to talk some more about it.
I never wanted to be the person who hides in the back and silently just watches what is happening around. I always had to stand out the croud. Always did crazy things, making jokes, sing, dance, anything. But don't worry. There was the time and place for everything. I didn't just jump on the table in the middle of exams and started to sing, just so I'd have all eyes on me. But I mean like, I always wanted for people to remember me. Not because I would have low self esteem, but I wouldn't wanna leave this world quietly like I didn't exsist at all. I want everybody to know that I was here. I did something. Something I did with joy and pleasure.
Like writing a book. For me, it's easier to express myself and my feelings, through the words written down on a piece of paper or, now days, on my computer. I take my time and really think before writing something. I love to write. Plus,  books never get old. That will be one of my marks to show the people of next generations I was here. I have been thinking about writing a book for some time now, but to even start with a project like that would equire lots of time and dedication just for that. And that doesn't work for me just now, a girl's gotta make some money and finish studies, and then I'll take my time to write it. I will. You'll read it one day.

Do you ever think about the life after? Or the life we will leave behind? You want to leave your mark so the people, the world will remember?
I would never leave, but hey, you never know what's better to come out there...


Xx


shirt vintage
belt H&M

You Might Also Like

30 komentarji

  1. WAW, ful lepe fotke, sploh druga. =)

    www.podezju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj, kak perfektne fotke! <3

    Hah, jaz sem tudi že od skoz prepričana, da bom enkrat napisala knjigo :D
    In ja, si želim, da bi svetu za sabo pustila kaj vrednega...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ful hud klobuk in lepe slikce!

    N.
    http://nikadressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful pictures! I loved the games with the light! hehe :)
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, same here glede knjige :D Nekoč,nekje,mogoče..we'll see :D
    pa booooooožanske fotke, tko res wau ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you sooo much for stopping by my blog!!!! oh your pictures are sooo romantic i love it! its very spring, girly and dreamy you know! stop by and lets follow!

    http://harperandmonroe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Čiiist hud klobuk <3 ful lepe fotke!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the photo u are gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. kok maš luškan nasmeh :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pics! :)
    If you want check our blog too!:) http://patchwork-wall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Last days of the Giveaway : Cambridge bag http://www.patriciaiacob.com/2012/03/giveway-cambridge-bag/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are too cute!I'm loving you and your blog, I'm following you! I hope you can do the same :D

    Hugs from http://thelookedover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful !
    i really like your blog !

    xoxo Mirel

    ReplyDelete
  15. i usually look at the pictures first and read the text afterwards, but what you've written caught my attention after just a few words, so this time, it was the other way round! :D absolutely like your thoughts!!
    XX franzi

    itsnotjustabag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great outfit, I just found your blog and these pics of you are adorable in that hat. Love the lipstick too. I definitely know what you mean about how hard and dedicated you have to be about writing a book. I'm thinking about it too, good luck and keep with it. You're a good writer. Following you now

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful
    Perfect hat

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. ja omojbog kako pa lepe fotke<3 še posebi druga!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love that hat!! have a great weekend!

    xo
    kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. these pictures are gorgeous!

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mojbooog, tak klobuk iščem že sto let! Kje si ga kupila?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice pictures! Love your hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kar v akcijo, mi bomo brali! Všeč mi je, da poleg super fotk napišeš tudi nekaj osebnega, rada te berem :) Ja, ta filing o puščanju neke sledi za sabo imam tudi jaz, da ustvariš nekaj, v tem je zame smisel bivanja. Tako da go, Eva, go create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. waw you look so beautiful!
    s

    ReplyDelete