The way I see it

08:51


We all have hopes and dreams, but there are only a few, who will make them come true.
Imagine realizing something you've always wanted to do, wouldn't it be the greates feeling ever? But realizing things you love, sometimes means giving up on others, and not everyone is up for that. So, what does it mean though? I mean, how far would you go to live up your dreams? Would you leave it all behind and start a brand new life? New begining, new chance? Doesn't it sound, refreshing? I'm thinking about it more and more every day. Well actually, I have been thinking about if for a few years now. I can't wait for my day to come. The day when I'll pack my bags, fill up my boxes and move into my own cute apartment somewhere in the heart of Manhattan. I already pictured how my place is going to look like. I also found a few potential apartments for the future. But I still have some "unfinished business" here, before the big I do, to my second chance.
Would you do it? Would you risk it all? Well, if you want really something, then you should!
Here's a quote I recently found, and I very much agree with it:

“Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth.”

P.S. Isn't the last picture cool? Quite of a shocker right :)
Xxo 

blouse H&M
cardigan Zara
boots Marella
bag Mango

You Might Also Like

11 komentarji

  1. haha..zadnja fotka zmaga :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, carica! :D Me je res presenetla zadnja fotka :D

    Bluzica mi je ful všeč!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hudo =)) lep prstan!!!
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xoxo**

    ReplyDelete
  4. kje so nastale te čudovite fotkice? in ja, tazadnja je prov carska, taka into the wild:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuuul dobre slike! pristoji ti kitka!! in ta jopica z muckom je pika na i celotnemu outfitu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this casual look!

    What do you plan to do in Manhattan?Studies?
    I love the quote in the end of your post...cause I always care for the opinions of others. :(

    xx
    http://hotspotemily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute and chic! Very stylish!!
    Keep up hun!

    http://sositamenalis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit! I love the cardigan to this blouse.

    crystal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pictures are wonderful! ANd I love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your lovely comment..your blog is great too loving your style x
    http://suzishrestha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete