Burgundy red

08:47


Whoa! Sunday came by so fast. Is it just me or these days go incredibly fast? It's a  good thing they do, because it's super duper cold and I do not enjoy these cold days at all. There is one good thing about this cold and snow though, my Dr. Martens! For the first time this winter (or first time ever, hmm..), I walked the walk in em'. I like the fact that these shoes, are probably the only ones I can put in the not-matching-to-my-clothes-shoe section. Burgundy red. Beautiful colour, but I usually stick with more natural, basic or easy-to-match-my-clothes kind of shoes. That or animal print ones! God you gotta love those.
All that talking about shoes, just makes me wanna have a new pair. Actually there is a quote I wanted to share with you guys, which brought a smile and comfort to my face: "You have to spend money, to make money honey". Enough said, new shoes it it! I'll just have to do it vice versa, but eighter way it's a win.
Do any of you guys own a pair of Dr. Martens shoes? Such a big hit now days, New York was packed with them!

Two days ago I recieved a scarf that I won on my first ever participation on giveaway! I was sooo happy when I got home and it was waiting for me there. Can't wait to do some photos with it. Thanks again to the great blogger Ania.



scarf Mango
dress Gap
legging Calzedonia
shoes Dr. Martens

You Might Also Like

20 komentarji

  1. ja čist hudo si bla oblečena in še sankala si seee! priznam d so me zasrbele noge d bi js tut šla :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah! I want snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O bolanne fotke, kok si luušna :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i own them and i love them!
    + you look super cute:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment Eva! Funny pics! I love your glasses!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit!
    i love the shoes :)
    these photos are incredible
    the snow looks amazing
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos ! i love your coat !!! xxx
    http://www.dreamingofchanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowwowwow hude fotke, taka zimska idila :) in ja- nori nori bootsi :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Juj, kere luštne fotke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pics, you look so warm in those many layers... and having fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog, its so nice! Im so jealous of that beautiful snow.

    www.misslylestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! Amazing photos ! Thank you for commenting in my blog !
    Kisses

    via-fortunata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeeey... komej cakaaaam :))) Lepa, lepa!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your boots and sunglasses! great pictures :)

    http://sierranovotny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. those burgundy dr martens look so good with your outfit! and that sled is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I appreciate it! ^^

    Love your burgundy Dr. Martens!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This photos in the snow are wonderful!! You're outfit is great!

    http://koalaraye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete