Blue on Blue

04:03


Buongiorno miei amici !

How's everyone doing? I'm pretty fine I think. This week though, I was feeling super jealous on everyone being in New York  for fashion week. "One day Eva, one day", I keep telling myself. Until then I can just be thankfull to all the fashion sites for uploading all about the fashion shows daily. My far most favourite show this week was definitely Ralph Lauren's. Strong and feminine. He hardly ever goes wrong. His style is something I see myself wearing in couple of years. Right now I still like to mix styles a little bit up from time to time. But the base stays the same. Like for instance in this photos, not something I would wear on daily basis, but it felt good wearing it today. Sun is up, masquerade party is on for tonight and it's just perfect to light it up even more with my electric blue pants&blouse. Wearing strong and bright colours makes you feel like that too.
Have a great masquerade day/night tonight, dress up in something you secretly desire to be or just bring the child within and be something crazy and wild!

Xoxoxx                                     You can follow me on TWITTER on on my FB PAGE

pants&blouse Zara
jacket Topshop
bag Mango
scarf H&M

You Might Also Like

10 komentarji

  1. You look great! Love this outfit!!

    My Blog: MyFashionMind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! adorei eu blog, muito Moderno e sofisticado, mas vim te fazer uma proposta da uma passada no meu blog e se gostar pode segui-lo e comenta-lo que eu logo farei o mesmo beijos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahh ah ja :) tud jst sm v dost takem "fuck everything" razpoloženju glede NYFW ampak dobr- lahko sanjamo, da nekje, nekoč... :) pa zelo všečen outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really look great!
    http://andreapilipovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of your pants! This blus is wonderful! And the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colour of your pants! i'm a huge fan of bright colours! <3

    ReplyDelete