After

12:43


Here are some photos, I again wanted to share with you guys. The photos were made back home after shooting for this post with my mom. She thought of doing this crazy/funny hairdo for me and this is what turned out. So cool! I love this photos, what do you think about it?

Have a great week my friends! And don't forget to follow me on my FB PAGE or TWITTER . I'll be daily posting my favourite feautures from NYC on both of my pages.
Xx




You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. Its so cute,and i love the orchids..The 1st photo was my favorite..

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers are beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so cool! Your mum should be a hairdresser (unless she is, aha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and hair style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this photo too :) Your hair looks so great! So your mum did that? i'd like mine do that to me too :)

    ReplyDelete