Until we meet again

13:24

Here I am. Spending my very last hours on the ground of this big concrete jungle. Last night when I went to bed, something strange happened to me. I was dreaming. Again. Before New York, every night when I laid to my bed, I started to dream about things I want to do, to see, to accomplish. You know, my dreams. But here, not even once. That's because I was actually living my dreams, I realised. I didn't get much sleep yesterday.
I'm so sad to go back to my country. I do miss my family and my friends, SO MUCH, but I know in my heart that I don't belong there.
It was an amazing trip. And I'm not done with it, I still have so much to share with you guys. But now I have to get to the airport. I hope they have frozen yogurt there, because Pinkberry here at CU was closed today and I have to have one last one before I go. Yumm!
Here are some of my favourite pictures of New York in black/white, hope you enjoy them.

Kissssses




You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. ČUDOVITO! res srečnica,k so se ti uresničle tele sanje:) js bi tuuuud! prelepe slikce, i can feel the love!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. božanske vse po vrsti :) lucky lucky girl res, pomoje ti vsi po vrsti toooooook zavidamo :) NY, we'll meet...someday! :D<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. supes slke res! Všeč m je črno bela kombinacija:)

    http://fashionbynastja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos...we all can't wait to go to NY! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joj, meni je blo tooolk lepo... skoda samo da nisem imela vec casa... 5dni je bilo res malo.. ampak fantasticno! Vidim da smo obiskale iste "trip points"

    Super slike ;)

    Pozdravcek iz hladne Nemcije

    P.s.:There is Victoria's Secret Giveaway on my blog ;)
    http://aniaanialysis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete