Rumor has it

12:13

..that I got a brand new camera.And it is very much true!My very own,beautiful Nikon COOLPIX P500!The camera is just perfect for me, easy to carry around, the pictures are AMAZING and there are a bunch of cool settings and scenes to choose from.I love it.And when I'll learn everything the pictures will be even better.Oh, I'm sooo excited!A big, BIG thanks to my mom who bought it for me.

So, in this post I'll just be posting some random pictures that I took since the day I got it.It was a chill weekend with my family.This last few days were really depressing so this weekend was really what I needed.And now there are only 22 days (!!!) left to my dream trip to New York.I can't can't can't wait!!Enjoy this random pictures for now and in next days be sure to be seeing more of my outfit pictures ;)



You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. Welcome to the Nikon family! :D
    Xoxo, Peppi

    ReplyDelete
  2. čestitke za Nikona! fotke so zakon (povdarek na tisti k je učk gor:)) res profi!
    enjoy and keep doin' you own thing ;)
    M.

    ReplyDelete