Back to black

12:53


Now it's getting so cold here and with (almost) all the Christmas decorations and the lights around the city a minute away from starting the season it really feels like a winter. The Fall was getting quite boring, so the felling of the Cristmas siprit just around the corner makes things a little bit brighter. I am counting the last 20 days till my trip to NYC down, and I don't get much sleep at night out of all the excitement. And I have been reading this new book about a woman who comes to New York, discovers a totally new world, new people and she does it all on her own. It's interesting to read about her first steps in the big city, because in few days I will be writing my very own NY story.

Not much is going in my life lately, I have been pretty good with saving my money now days so I try to do my best keeping myself out of the shops and I putted the night life and daily lunches on a side too. But it is very hard. Can't wait for the shopping spree! So many new things I need for the winter, from the scarfs to the shoes, a new coat...pretty much everything. Ohh and the Christmas gift shopping for my family and friends. That will be the best part of the whole season!
Besides my new camera, I have another winter obsession. Teas! My perfect morning starts with a hot cup of peppermint tea and a good day ends with one too.But today when me and my friend went for a tea in Tea House I ordered something else, a tea called Grandmas Garden and it was delicious. It was that good (and a hot guy that gave the impression like he comes here a lot) that I will surely visit this place more often. What about you guys, what's your favourite winter obsession?



bag&leggins Zara
faux fur H&M

You Might Also Like

19 komentarji

  1. Eva kok lepo :)!! <3 love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!

    Najljubši del zime? Božič. Torej dekoracije. Popolnoma znorim že v novembru ko začnem nakupovat dekoracije in do Božiča jih je že tolko, da sploh ne uporabim vse, kar sem kupila :D

    Druga in tretja stvar (najboljše pa sta v paru) so čajčki in vroči kopeli v banji <3

    Ah, praviš da so božične dekoracije že po mestu. pogrešam Ljubljano. Res jo pogrešam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well even if it summer where i live.. and the obsession goes all year long.. im a big fan of tea too!!!!! hahahahah

    Love your full black outfit ;)

    xx
    Cecily

    ReplyDelete
  4. lepotička <3

    hm, najljubši del zime je definitivno sneg, božič in lučke :D več kt jih je, bolš je :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like what you do in this blog. Come to see mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva, res lep outfit, teli 'jarci' okol vratu (kot jim jaz rečem) res naredijo piko na i.hihi

    Moje zimske obsesije si pa že povedala, ..toplo se oblečt, pa na en čajček v dobri družbi:)

    Vrjamm da boš v New Yorku uživala 100 na uro, pa že komaj čakam (in vrjetno nisem edina) na sveže novičke iz druge celine:)

    Hf, M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mislim, da kar čutim tvoje vznemirjenje, woohooo!
    Čaji ga pa itak zmagajo, po moje eden taboljših izumov v zgodovini človeštva.

    Outfit je super, pa zelo lepa si! (:

    Mir in ljubezen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so chic:)
    -loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. After reading this I think I need more winter obsessions. I normally drink sleep time tea (chamomile) before bed, with milk and honey.
    But I think I need to try peppermint, cause everyone raves about!
    Do you put something in your peppermint tea?
    Where are you going to have your shopping spree?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tnx so much for all the nice comments girls :) And the winner of the winter obsessions is clearly tea :)) And @Ash Louise, in my tea I put at least 5 little spoons of sugar (too much I know :P) and the tea is just perfect ;) Shopping spree will be in nyc :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ušečen outfit!

    Hmm, moja zimska obsedenost? Biti na toplem, v postelji s čajčkom in mojimi najljubšimi serijami in filmi :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find you very pretty, I love your style ...

    http://theworldseenbyjun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute and very chic! Lovely photos!

    http://hotspotemily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. girl,you are hot!:)
    so nice!

    ReplyDelete