WAFFLES

15:18

Waking up early in the morning was never my favourite thing to do but there are still so many morning stuff that are actually worth waking up for.Like the first rays of sunshine or the new horoscope in the morning paper you read in hopes to be a good one and believe in it if so, the buzz you get when you open your closet and yet again hope for a good result later on in the mirror,the morning e-mails and texts, the new blog posts,etc.And then there's breakfast.Personally my favourite morning activity, if I can call it that way.When time allows me, I like to afford  myself a copious breakfast.If not, I usually just buy a yougurt and a fresh baked croissant and eat it on the way.
The location of eating breakfast is another thing I love about it.Now days you can have it anywhere you want.And the good thing about it is that you don't need to do anything!Another thing I love is when the food looks like from the pictures in the magazine.And I always take a picture of my meal too, one day I'll make a photo album just of all my breakfasts and lunches.My mom says it's annoying but I can't help myself.It looks way too delicious not to! :)
The waffles with banana&nutella on the following picture- amazingly good.The pictures were taken a few days ago when me and my friend went to the city and because I was late and I didn't want to deal with the eternal morning problem "what to wear", I borrowed my brothers sweater.And oversized pullover, tights and Ugg's are, as you might have guessed, one of my favourite "going to the city" styles.


man's pullover H&M
tights Zara

You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. delicious :) this looks like a perfect comfy morning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmhhh this looks soooo YUMMY! : )

    Check out our autumn Giveaway.
    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm so delicious!!thanks for your comment!i hope taht you return on my blog;)
    kisses pretty and follow you on google friend connect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazing blog and I loved this post. The pictures are great and I've actually been scrolling down your blog for the last 10 minutes.
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete