Casual friday

09:35

If there's one thing I am sure of, is that the quote“Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there” is very much true.After 15 years, I can proudly say I have one of my best friends still right here next to me.We don't hang out all the time, but when we do, all the blasts from the past come alive and it's like we'd never left our little village Elementary school.It's funny how once, a group of crazy little girls were wondering around the halls of the school of a big wide world out there, then still unknown to us, are now a group of the same, yet more grown up ladies who now each on her own are discovering out that world.Our paths are oriented in a very different directions, but every now and then we find a mutual path to meet up and share all the interesting things that are going on in our life's.I love it when we meet up, it's so much fun.

This friday though, just me and Ana meet up for a breakfast and a quick shopping in the city.I found the most amazing Chanel nail polish, Mat top velvet and it is my new obsession.It looks gorgeous.I'm already in love with black nail polish but with the mat colour it looks even better.You have to try it! :)



shoes UGG
bag Mango
jeans & cardigan Zara
leggins Calzedonia


You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. oprosti, ampak uggsi so pa vse drugo ko pa modna obutev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nč hudga hehe, vsak ma svoj pogled na to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pa udobni in primerni za "Casual Friday" :)
    Luštna si & tale vafelj zgleda yummy!

    ReplyDelete