I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive

12:22

I love every single little detail, smell and sound of Fall.Can't wait to put on my cozy pair of Uggs, wrapping a warm scarf around my neck.Can't wait for that morning fog raising from the sun.Those breakfasts after climbing on hill nearby, walking on dry leaves, reminding you at each step for new season.I wrote about it before I know, but It's just so amazing, the transition that is.Hanging around with friends, last outside lunches and watching The Holiday & Sex And The City over and over again, reading a good book, drinking hot hot cacao..a.m.a.z.i.n.g.!And all those fashion accessories any stylings <3

September didn't start off as very promising, but all things are supposed to work out sooner or later, right?
I must commend myself , last few days I've been working out every day!Now that's a big thing for me.And I'm getting better and better.I just have to give up on sweets now.This will be much harder now, especially because this week I'll be all about baking new pastry from this amazing Pastry book I got for my birthday!Well hunger first, then all the rest I say :P

So, what's your favourite kind of spending free Fall days?

P.S. I'd ask for a big favour dolls..Go to THIS page click LIKE, then find my pic or click here and like that too. Tnx soooo much*


You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. yes yes, jaz tudi komaj čakam jesen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, božanske slikce <3

    ReplyDelete