I guess I am a fantasy

07:57

So here are the pictures from yesterday afternoon.The outfit was simple and mostly comfortable!I feel soo good in old pair of jeans and All Stars.The glasses were a gift brought from Spain.My bestfriend Maja bought it for me.She knew how much I wanted them so she suprised me with pair just for me.So cute right?
Just now I'm realising how beautiful our country actually is.There are many beautiful spots all around Slovenia and some of them, not far away from my home.Me and Tinkara O. visited one today.A beautiful place near the cold river.You should definitely visit my country one day! ;)

sweater Topshop
jeans Zara
shoes All Star

You Might Also Like

11 komentarji

  1. you look really cute with these glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog!
    Good job!
    You look amazing! I love it!!
    I'll be reading! ;*
    xoxo
    Alexi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute glasses :) in comfy je the best :D
    Xoxo, Peppi

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice jeans!
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Res,res lep pulovrčk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look absolutely amazing! I love your sweater an jeans! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like you blog , you are so positive ! :)

    visit my blog and maybe you find some useful tutorial for yourself !
    don't forget to leave a comment and follow, if you like it :)

    LOve,
    Firuza

    http://alltutorialsyouneed.blogspot.com/
    http://alltutorialsyouneed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos! love the swaether and the rip jeans! very cool!

    ReplyDelete