Just around the corner

10:16

The summer is comming to an end.Leaves begin to fall, cold brezze in the morning & night, the stores are all packed up with new seasons clothes.That excitment of unknow, you know, the transition from one season to the next one.It gives you a feeling of a new chapter.Still the same year, but yet it feels like something new is about to happen.I am so excited to turn the page of my calendar to September.Now it's just 3 month's till New York.Just 3!!Can you imagine how fast it went by. Unbelievable.Feels like just yesterday I was sitting in my room and making plans for my trip.And now it's actually just around the corner.For my last year's birthday my dolls bought me a New York calendar and every month I am even more motivated by the beautiful pictures of places I'm going visit.
Overall, I'm loving every step till Fall, and in my opinion, Fall is the most exciting season fashionaby like.All the ponchos, scarfs (adore those), boots, ballerinas,… experimenting with all this is the best.Can't wait to start!
Here's my »not yet Fall like« outfit.. 

Skirt & ring H&M
Blazer Massimo Dutti
Shirt Hugo Boss
Shoes Zara

Photos by: Tinkara O.

You Might Also Like

10 komentarji

  1. Luuškano :))

    Xoxo, Peppi

    ReplyDelete
  2. kok si lepa <3 Pa fulllll dobr oblečena <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun, love that Skirt.

    -V

    Please Stay in Touch: http://www.facebook.com/Stylishlyme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!I like your blog so much, and you look really great in this outfit!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit!

    wanna join the BUMBLE AND BUMBLE (the model's American hair product brand) GIVEAWAY on my blog? click here: http://allegrabj.blogspot.com/2011/09/join-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are great, and your style is amazing,
    following each other?
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog you are very pretty


    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com for the latest fashion post

    ReplyDelete