A girl like me

12:53

What an amazing weekend!It hasn't been for a while now that I got my full beauty sleep for 3 days straight.No job, no stress, no nothing.Just me, my book, pool & sunshine and YES some work out!Plus all that, me and Tinkara O. got together once again and shoot some amazing pics.As expected ;)
This dress was also actually made by her and I absolutely love it!We shoot pictures in this beautiful park in the middle of our small concrete jungle.I was there for the first time and I will definitely come back.
And we are preparing something completely new and in a way different soon!Can't wait for it.My first little "project".We first need to do some trials and find a perfect location and then to the next level.I'm so excited!


You Might Also Like

13 komentarji

  1. we did a great job today :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, hude fotke! In obleka tudi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resss hude fotke! You definitely did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kok mi maš hud stil, res noro dober :)*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like that pleat detail in the dress. nice structure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ful si lepa <3 super fotke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waw super kombinacija!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zelo stajlis obleka in hude petke!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hude fotke, model, obleka... pretty much everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the place! btw kje je to?:)

    ReplyDelete