Lolita

13:40

Sooo, today I finished my STA's and it didn't go as well as I planned, but I still hope that they will notice my desire to go to their school, because it's just something I would really love to do.So cross your fingers for me, will ya? ;)
Well later on, me and Hana meet up for lunch in this gorge restaurant I've never been before called Salon and my meal didn't look so good, but the taste was delish! I had risotto with pistachio sauce, you have to try it one day! Later on, after quick shopping we decided to "try out" this cute little place by the Ljubljanica river Lolita.It's so Paris like.High ceilings with some kind of fashion collage on it and with black cherries hanging off of it.And all the decoration is in this cute pink/baroque style.So cute!
In the evening I took my little cousin in the movies to see Kung Fu Panda 2 and we had such a good time.She makes me feel like kid too.Fun times!Afterwards we stopped in a book store where I got myself a book called "PRASCI "(Bastards - Why do I always run into the wrong guy) wich I think it will come in handy considering that I tottaly connect with the title, sadly ofcourse many woman do this days.Don't we?

You Might Also Like

4 komentarji

  1. Luštna:) Kje pa je točno ta Lolita, res lepo zgleda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tenkju :) amm takoj prvi lokal ubistvu ob lublanci, na isti strani k so randevu pa te..go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No hvala, bom prečekirala. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, ful luštn lokal tale Lolita <3

    a to maš Ralph Lauren srajčko?very niiiice ;) :P

    ReplyDelete