AFRODITA

13:25

So, I went around the city with beautiful Carolina and we made some pretty gorgeous pics. We had such a lovely evening, fashion talks always cheer me up. I was wearing my new (and first)  white maxi dress and I just love it! It's so simple, just like I wanted it to be. And with the right accessories it turned out so gracefully.

Did I mention I LOVE this pics!! ;)

You Might Also Like

7 komentarji

  1. res ti noro paše ta oblekca ;) še bove fotkale ;)

    xo

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnx babe!Brez tvoje pomoči tud nebi šlo ;)And yes, I'm totally up for it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Res so dobre fotke, taka seksi vila si ;D
    Naj te večkrat Carolina pofotka (:

    Mir in ljubezen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hvala :))

    Love&peace right back at you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. huudee fotke! in oblekca in use :D res noro
    Xoxo, Peppi

    ReplyDelete
  6. wauuuu...čudovita ti in obleka <3 super fotke!vse pohvale fotografu :)

    ReplyDelete