PUDDING WITH STYLE

09:06

;)

I just love pudding's with fruit addition!



 Oh, and I finally I changed the color of my nails to light browngreyish.But I'm not used to any other colours than black or red so i'll probably change it in no time.
Ah, habits are difficult to abandon. What's your fashion habit?

You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. Živjo!
    Kako si zadovoljna z obstojnostjo catrice lakov? Meni se namreč odlušči že v enem dnevu:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one from Catrice and I'm wearing it right now, I swear! :) And thanks for the idea for pudding with fruits, it looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG tole pa izgleda dobro. Yummi <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alja včeri sm si prvič nalakirala tko da ti zvečer sporočim kako so se obdržali :)
    @Zala&@Ana the taste is even better!Cherries are the best combination if you ask me ;)

    ReplyDelete