"I like to play dress up, I'm in love with fashion."

12:25

So, yesterday me and my friends went to fashion show of  Slovenian Academy of Design VŠD, and besides the quite bad position and abnormal heat the show was great.It felt like some pieces were created just for me.I fell in love with the soft pink dress wich had like some kind of silver glitter on the right sleeve, so beautiful.I also loved the open backs on some of designs.The pics aren't exactly great, but I managed to catch some pretty nice pieces.After the show, we went to drink and after that to a not very long beauty sleep. ;)

Xox



 






You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. outfit = perfect <3 ful mi je všeč!

    ReplyDelete
  2. čevlji so čudoviti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuul lep outfit, zaljubljena sm v te hlače <3 Pa frizura mi je tut všeč! :)

    ReplyDelete